https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png 0 0 designhu_ad https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png designhu_ad2021-08-30 10:32:192021-08-30 10:32:19Backend Programmer (Node.js)
As a backend programmer, you’ll be responsible for building our meta (gaming) services of a free-to-play mobile title which will be globally operated. Hundreds of thousands concurrent users is a minimum requirement.
- Familiar with microservices architecture. Most likely we’ll be using Kubernetes although microservices is more than that.
- Familiar with one of the three major public clouds, most likely we’ll be using AWS. Hybrid clouds have happened before.
- Database practices, we’ll be using SQL, NoSQL, maybe NewSQL too. Knows cross services transactions (saga patterns).
- Mastering Linux. All the servers run on Linux.
- Mastering Internet technologies.
- A good team player. Not just need to communicate with other programmers (client/server), but also game designers and operators (we don’t operate but our publisher does). Also in multiple languages, Chinese, English at least.
You must demonstrate your:
- Programming skills.
- System engineering knowledge like performance tuning, services scaling.
- Database knowledge.