https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png 0 0 designhu_ad https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png designhu_ad2023-08-18 14:23:332023-08-28 14:50:46Senior UI Artist [Netherlands - Breda]
Location: Netherlands, Breda
Neobards is looking for an experienced Senior UI Artist to oversee the user interface team of an ambitious project on console.
- Responsible for the creation and asset management of one type of high quality game art content. Who will be the subject-matter artists within the sub-team.
- capable of owning the art production of one type of asset within a project in terms of quality and delivery.
- Maintain visibility on the progress and accurately predict and deliver to deadlines.
- Maintain close collaboration with the design and code team to ensure flow and performance for the UI.
- Make sure the look and feel of the UI is in accordance with the product goals and guidelines.
- Delivers accurate estimates to project management and delivers on time and quality.
- Maintain unity of game assets.
- Ensure technical and organizational compliance with defined standards.
- University degree: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in fine arts, additional certifications in multimedia arts preferred.
- Work experience: +5 years of relevant experience in the gaming industry. Participation in at least 2 commercially relevant titles or projects as a subject matter senior artist.
- Strong knowledge of preferred 2D software (including Photoshop).
- Experience with composition, color studies and a good understanding of traditional art and design fundamentals.
- Up to date knowledge of latest design trends in a wide variety of areas including games, film, architecture, design and animation.
- Experience with Unreal engine or unity engine
- Written and verbal communication skills in English