Location: Netherlands, Breda
NeoBards entertainment is looking for an experienced art director for one of its new project on PC and high end platform.
- Responsible for the definition of the vision and creation of high-quality game art content on pc and high-end console platforms.
- Provides guidance and feedback for all artists within the team and is heading the art production within the project.
- Promotes, evangelizes and supports the game vision to the team and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Delivers to the highest standards in entertainment experience.
- Defines the vision in accordance with needs of the product and ensures its delivery on time and on quality.
- Manages and grows his team upholding the highest managerial standards.
- Evangelizes the game vision in the team and throughout the company.
- Reports to game director and independently manages challenges and mitigation strategies/Validates with the subject matter leads the outsourced assets.
- Is responsible for the final visual quality of the final product.
- Oversees the delivery of assets across multiple development sites.
Skills & Requirements (required)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Can present his vision using an ad-hoc medium to team and executives.
- Able to articulate a high-level concept and extrapolate the low-level ruleset to deploy it.
- Deep understanding of art theory applied to composition, animation and lighting.
- Experience with multiple game engines.
- At least 2 shipped titles as art director preferably with at least 1 on the last generation of console
- Extensive experience in Terrain creation and high-end characters.
- Fluent in English