Location: Netherlands, Breda
Neobards is looking for an extremely talented and experienced Senior Lighting artist to participate in the creation of the lighting of an ambitious project on Pc and console platform.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of high quality Lighting on Pc and console platform.
- Understands the product art direction and translates it into efficient real-time lighting into the game.
- Maintain visibility on the progress and accurately predicts and deliver to deadlines.
- Oversees the quality and delivery of necessary elements.
- Mentor and grows Junior artists upholding the highest professional standards.
- Maintain close collaboration with the design, code and rendering team to ensure compliance with design choices and technical performance.
- Delivers to the highest standards of quality on pc and console.
- Delivers accurate estimates to project management and owns the delivery on time and quality.
- Pro-actively manages his/her dependencies
- Maintain homogeneity of game assets with other lighting artists.
- Ensure technical and organizational compliance with defined standards.
- Owns lighting, shader and post effects creation in his/her area.
- Upholds the Art bible and technical documentation related to Lighting creation.
- Translates Art direction into the Lighting field and deliver high standard of visual quality and performance.
- At least 2 shipped titles as Lighting artist on pc or console and 1 as a Senior Lighting Artist
- Very experienced with pc and console platform requirements.
- Expert knowledge in Physically based Lighting setup
- Written and verbal communication skills (English Chinese)
- Expert knowledge in Max/Maya and photoshop
- Experienced with engine optimization
- High level of shader understanding
- Expert knowledge of modern rendering engine.
- Keen eye for cinematography and photography
- Deep understanding of the physics of light.
* Candidate with less experience would be consider as Lighting Artist