The Studio Creative Director of NeoBards Entertainment, Al Yang, has been invited to give a speech: “Old but New – Creative Design within Established IPs” at devcom Developer Conference, held in Cologne, Germany from August 20th to 22th. He will share how to create a unique gaming experience from the world view and characterization of classic IPs.
- Speaker Introduction: https://reurl.cc/OvKDKy
- Live Stream Link: https://www.devcom.global/live-on-demand/#vod
- Live Stream Time: 2023.08.21 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Berlin Time)
2023.08.21 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Taipei Time)
- Venue Location: Stage 7, Deutz-Mülheimer Str. 51, 50679 Cologne, Germany.
- Official Website of devcom Developer Conference: https://www.devcom.global/ddc-2023/
NeoBards Entertainment Ltd. is an independent game developer founded in 2017 by a group of likeminded industry veterans boasting over 20 years of game development experience, with headquarters in Hong Kong and studios in Taipei, Suzhou and Breda, the Netherlands. Recent works include co-dev projects with Capcom on Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, Resident Evil: Resistance, Resident Evil Re:Verse, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Resident Evil Origins Collection, Onimusha: Warlords; and character skill design/ implementation for Square Enix’s Marvel’s Avengers. There are 3 games currently in development. Apart from SILENT HILL f, a co-dev project with KONAMI, two other games are yet to be announced.