Location: Netherlands, Breda
Neobards is seeking a dedicated, organized individual to fill the role of HR & Office Coordinator with a large focus on organising the HR & Admin Operations of the studio. The Office Coordinator will report to the COO and provide a wide range of support within the office. The right person will be expected to establish relationships with hiring managers, directors and other members of the company.
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should be able to work independently as well as participate in team efforts while remaining calm under pressure. You will be expected to coordinate HR and office processes within the studio with a self-motivated and proactive approach.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Operations Department
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Coordinate HR projects (employee engagement, company polls, etc.)
- Assist in payroll functions by tracking start/termination dates, commissions, expense reimbursements etc.
- Post and track job listings, coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to new hires
- Assist with office opening and closing procedures
- At least 3 years relevant experience·
- Experience with Google Docs, as well as Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of labor laws
- Good understanding of benefit schemes and HR best practices
- Positive attitude and able to help develop a good company culture
- High level of professional integrity
- Experience with the games industry is a bonus
- Fluency in Chinese is a bonus.