https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png 0 0 designhu_ad https://neobards.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1213logo-6.png designhu_ad2022-01-12 17:59:532022-01-12 18:01:56Backend Programmer (AWS)
As a backend programmer, you’ll be responsible for building our meta (gaming) services of a free-to-play mobile title which will be globally operated by our publisher. Hundreds of thousands concurrent users is a minimum requirement.
- Familiar with microservices architecture. We are using Kubernetes although microservices is more than that.
- Familiar with one of the three major public clouds. We are using AWS and many cloud native features.
- Database practices, Postgresql is our primary database and other databases like Redis, Dynamodb, etc. Familiar with cross services transactions (database per service pattern, saga patterns).
- Mastering Linux.
- Mastering Internet technologies.
- A good team player. Not just need to communicate with other programmers (client/server), there are also game designers, system engineers, database administrators, etc. And in multiple languages, Chinese, English at least.
You must demonstrate your:
- Programming skills.
- System engineering knowledge like performance tuning, services scaling.
- Database knowledge.