Location: Netherlands, Breda
- Perform professional development meetings for your team members
- Lead a team to complete tasks within given deadlines.
- Help a team plan work effectively.
- Give your team a vision that they can work towards.
- Able to motivate and guide a team through the various challenges of game development.
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders to keep them informed of progress and address any concerns promptly.
- Participate in game development projects, write game programs.
- Resolve, evaluate and prevent issues such as performance and stability by creating and utilizing debugging or test tools.
- Keep up with the latest Unreal Engine developments, the roadmap, as well as 3rd party tools and plug-ins.
- Create modular solutions (e.g. APIs, Event Driven, etc.) while keeping maintainability in check.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and be forward thinking on how we can make use of such things.
- Perform professional content reviews, addressing improvements or refactoring existing content.
- Communicate effectively with QA and ensure they can work efficiently, so we can bring the best experience to players.
- Create test plans, use test tools, and set up automated testing as well as write effective tests to evaluate features and functions and to pre-emptively find and fix issues.
- Expert at C/C++ game programming.
- Expert with Unreal Engine Blueprints (replication is a plus).
- Strong understanding of 3D mathematics and algorithms.
- Master of Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Good understanding of Unreal’s Gameplay Ability System (GAS).
- Ensure the quality of the technical design when it comes to the game and tool aims.
Game Development Experience
- At least 10 years experience in triple A game studios.
- Shipped triple A titles on PC or console.
- Participated in the game development process of a game from start to finish.
- Portfolio demonstrating your awesome contribution to great published games.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and work with proprietary in-house engines.
- Create accurate task estimates and complete all work on a timely basis.
- Passionate and confident about developing high quality games.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- Love digging into large engine codebases to understand and improve them.
- Excited to work with fellow programmers, designers, and artists to help crazy ideas come true and excel in your area of expertise.
- A big fan of real time multiplayer games and also know all the tech behind it.
- Fluency in English; verbal and written.
- Convert product requirements into a technical design by working with stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas visually.
- Able to understand game designs and implement appropriate solutions.
- Display solid written communication, both in-code and through written documentation.
- University and above, major in information related subjects
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union.